Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully before using the tools and services developed and published by Public Intelligence organisation.
Your access to and use of the service is conditioned on your acceptance of and compliance with these terms. These terms apply to all visitors, licensed users, subscribers, testers and everyone who access or use our tool.
By accessing or using our tool you agree to be bound with these terms. If you disagree with any part of the terms, then you may not access the Service.
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED
- We retain all the copyrights ©copyrights- Public Intelligence Organisation.
- Our services and products must not be pirated or used outside the scope of the engagement for commercial or educational purposes.
- You/ Your Company acknowledges that the Public Intelligence Ethics Solution contains valuable trade secrets and confidential information owned by Public Intelligence (collectively “Confidential Information”). You/your company agrees that you/ your company, your employees, and your agents will not, directly or indirectly (i) sell, lease, assign, sublicense, or otherwise transfer; (ii) duplicate, reproduce or copy; (iii) disclose, divulge, or otherwise make available to any third party; (iv) use, except as authorized by this Agreement; (v) decompile, disassemble, or otherwise analyse for reverse engineering purposes the Software or Confidential Information; or (vi) download any Software or Confidential Information onto You/Your Company’s servers, to duplicate or make copies of any Software, or to use the Software for any purpose other than as described in this paragraph. Company will take appropriate action with Company’s employees and agents to satisfy its obligations under this Agreement with respect to the use, protection, and security of Confidential Information. You/ Your Company will notify Public Intelligence immediately of any unauthorized use or disclosure of Confidential Information and will cooperate in remedying such unauthorized use or disclosure. You shall keep the confidential information confidential and in doing so shall use no less than the standard of care that you would apply to your own confidential information, at all times using at least a reasonable standard of care;
- All documents, manuals, hardware and software provided for your use by us, and any data or documents (including copies) produced, maintained or stored on our computer systems or other electronic equipment (including mobile phones if provided by us), remain our property.
- You hereby irrevocably waive all moral rights under the Copyright, Designs and Patents Act 1988 (and all similar rights in other jurisdictions) which we have or will have created in any existing or future works with Public Intelligence, this includes software, certificates and documents published as part of the engagement.
- Public Intelligence Org (and its licensors, where applicable) shall exclusively own all right, title, and interest, including all related Intellectual Property Rights, in and to the Public Intelligence Org, the Content, the Digital Properties and any suggestions, ideas, enhancement requests, feedback, recommendations, or other information provided by Subscriber or any other party relating to the foregoing. This Agreement is not a sale and does not convey to Subscriber any rights of ownership in or related to the Public Intelligence, the Content, the Digital Properties or the Intellectual Property Rights owned by Public Intelligence. Public Intelligence’s name, logo, and the product and service names associated with the Site, Solutions and Service are trademarks of Public Intelligence or third parties, and no right or license is granted to use them unless expressly permitted by Public Intelligence in writing.
- At Public Intelligence, we take online privacy seriously and we respect the concerns of our community of users.
- Our privacy can be found here: https://publicintelligence.org/privacy-policy/
- If you have any issues with your data, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org